Regulations of the appeals and objections committee
These regulations convey the constitution and competence of the committee as well as provisions on the procedure.
2. Appeals and Objections Committee
3. General procedural provisions
4. The processing of appeals and objections by the chambers for management affairs, personnel affairs, student affairs and cases of dismissal.
5. Decision on the appeal or objection
6. The processing of disputes by the chamber for disputes pertaining to co-participation
7. The processing of appeals by the chamber for elections
8. Final provision
Regulations of the appeals and objections committee (pdf)